- Soothes Dry Nasal Passages
- Removes Excess Mucus...Naturally
- Provides Natural Relief From Allergy and Sinus Symptoms
- Doctor Recommended
- The Original Since 1972
Ceramic Neti Pot
The Original Neti Pot
The Himalayan Institute created and began distributing the original Neti Pot in 1972. Then, the Neti Pot was individually hand-crafted and offered as a tool for yoga students to enhance their breathing and meditation practices. Now the health benefits of irrigation are well-known today and the Neti Pot has become a household tool for allergy relief and improved breathing.
Nasal wash benefits:
- Improves nasal and sinus health
- Cleans mucus and congestion
- Helps ease the symptoms of colds, allergies, and post-nasal drip
- Moisturizes dry nasal passages and much more
Why nasal wash?
Wash away mucus, dust, pollen, and other irritants and impurities that the nose filters and traps to protect your health
Nasal irrigation studies show:
Nasal wash is an effective way to relieve symptoms and improve the health of patients with sinus problems and may reduce dependencies on expensive medications
Independently tested for lead and heavy metal safety
Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ears, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.