- Mineral Sunscreen
- Zinc Oxide 20%
- Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Certified B Corporation
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists. Thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- 1st sunscreen line to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVA protection
- NO PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals. No aerosol. No animal testing.
- Highest level of water resistance allowed by the FDA.
- Designed for everyday use. Face and whole body. Easy application stick.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Face & Body Stick