- Dermatologist Recommended
- Safer Products for Healthier Athletes
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Mineral Based Formula
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG's Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 - Rated "1".
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Body Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals.
- No aerosol. No ineffective wipes. No animal testing or animal products.
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel. For face and body.
Helps prevent sunburns
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.