Brain Protex w/Huperzine A supports the overall health of the brain. It facilitates circulation to and within the brain, which may offer subsequent benefits. It may also help slow the breakdown of the important neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- May help block the enzyme acetylcholinesterase helping to prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine an important neurotransmitter.
- Supports circulation throughout the body as well as to and within the brain.
- Protects capillaries and strengthens the bloodbrain barrier.
- Helps support and protect proper brain function.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
How It Works:
This formula is designed to give the brain protection against free radical damage. It is especially helpful for those who desire extra support for brain health nerve function and alertness.
Brain-Protex combines protective herbs antioxidants and phospholipids that favorably impact age-related memory loss boost mental acuity and curb free radical damage to the brain. Huperzine A is a substance that occurs naturally in Chinese club moss a plant used in traditional Chinese medicine. It may help prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine which seems to be an indicator of overall memory function. Ginkgo supports cerebral circulation which may promote proper concentration memory and alertness. Alpha-lipoic acid may also play a role in long-term memory. This formula also contains the powerful antioxidant lycopene.
Soybean lecithin complex (phosphatidylserine phosphatidylcholine phosphatidylethanolamine and phosphatidylinositol) ginkgo leaves lycopene alpha-lipoic acid and Chinese club moss whole plant extract.
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily.