If exposed, wash contact areas well with cool water and GRANDMA’S Poison Ivy Bar to remove poison oils. (Cool water keeps the pores closed reducing the likelihood that the oils will penetrate the skin.) If rash develops wash & rinse affected areas with Poison Ivy Bar and then pat a little lather on the rash and leave on to dry. Repeat as necessary to control itch. (Lather dries clear and won't stain fabrics.) Colloidal oatmeal also helps calm inflamed irritated skin.

 

Warnings
For external use only do not get into eyes.
Stop using and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days. Keep out of reach of children.

Grandma's Poison Ivy & Oak Bar Soap

$5.99Price