- Caring For Your. Caring For The Earth
- No Vasoconstrictors
- Dual-Action Formula
- Relieves External Discomfort
- No Animal Testing
- No Artificial Colors of Fragrances
- No Petrolatum or Phthalates
- No Parabens
Centuries ago Native Americans discovered the beneficial properties of the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis virginiana) and used its extracts in traditional medicine. The compounds in Witch Hazel help reduce itching and burning.
Natural Menthol, whose sugar dates back thousands of years, is derived from peppermint (Menta Piperita) and other mint oil. It works as a natural cooling and anti-itch agent by desensitizing sensory nerves in the skin.
Earth's Care Hemorrhoid Relief Cream harnesses the power of two natural active ingredients- Witch Hazel and Menthol - to help relieve pain, alleviate itching as well as cool and protect irritated tissue. This proprietary blend includes other ingredients for nature such as Calendula, Horse Chestnut, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile.
This formula is non-greasy and contains no vasoconstrictors, steroids, petrochemicals, parabens, or fragrances.
- Temporary relief of pain, itching, burning, and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- May provides a cooling sensation
- Can help distract from pain
- Aids in protecting anorectal areas
- Temporary relief of irritation
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or drying with a tissue or soft cloth before applying cream. When first opening the tube, remove the cap and lift foil safely seal from the tube. Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.